Whole Wheat Linguine & Feta Sauce

What's for dinner? That's the question my husband asked me one Friday night. "Not sure baby do you have any suggestions?" And yes he did...Pasta. Yes, my husband came up with this delicious pasta sauce. I was so surprised because he never wants to cook. I guess he wanted to prove to me that he can really cook, Ha!!

Ingredients:
3 cloves garlic, chopped
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups Goat milk
3 tbsp. brown rice flour or unbleached white flour
2 ounces Feta cheese, chunk
2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
Salt added to taste
Whole Wheat Linguine

Sauté garlic in oil until soft. Add the goat's milk, cook for 2 minutes on low. Warm the brown rice flour on the stove over a low heat. Remember its a white sauce so don't brown the rice flour. Bring the sauce mixture to a boil and stir in the brown rice. Stir sauce until flour is dissolve. Reduce heat to low. Stir in the Feta cheese. Salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Serve on top of or mixed in with pasta. Top with parsley.

Yum, Yum!!

Comments

Popular Posts