Hummus & Baked WonTon Chips

Instead of popping popcorn to watch a movie. I decided to make my family some Hummus and WonTon chips. Very easy thing to do. It took me like 3omins to make the hummus and cut the wonton wraps into dorito chips and bake. Some people eat their hummus with pita bread which is fine and tasty, but I like to have something crunchy. Very easy....you just throw everything in the food processor and process away, except the wonton chips they go in the oven.

Ingredients:
1 can Garbanzo Beans, drained
1 lemon
Tofu (use one half)
1/2 teaspoon salt, add more to taste
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
WonTon Wraps

All you have to do is place everything except the wonton wraps in the food processor and process until its smooth. After cutting the wonton wraps into dorito size chips, you would want to spray a baking sheet with cooking spray...I just use olive oil. Arrange the chips on the baking sheet, making sure they don't touch. Place in a preheated 350 degree oven and watch the chips very carefully because you do not want them to burn. Bake for 5 minutes or until brown. Take out and cool. If you want to spiced up your wonton chips like I do you can get this fabulous recipe from http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/spiced-pita-chips-recipe/index.html

I modified the ingredients a little!!!

Comments

Popular Posts