Black Bean Chili

I love black beans it's so rich in flavor and has a lot of nutrients. Its also a good meal for my hubby whose on the Phase 2 diet... without the cheese. A very simple meal that can be prepare for the crockpot or a pot on the stove . And that is what I like simple, tasty and fast meals. You can't beat this when you are exhausted and just don't feel like cooking a big meal. Just Make a Big Pot of Black Bean Chili....ENJOY!!!

Ingredients:
3 cans of organic black beans
1 medium onion
2 jalapeno pepper
3 cloves garlic, you could add more
Chili Powder
Cumin
Oregano
1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
Pinch of cayenne and salt
Brown Rice
Favorite Cheese


Comments

  1. I love black bean chili. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yumm, I love black beans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so hearty! Thanks for sharing. I don't think I've ever had black bean chili before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so yummy! I love chilli. It can go a long way.

    How do you get the "I think you would like these:" at the bottom of each post?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts