Flaxseed Muffins

What a wonderful way to start the morning

Ingredients:
1 and 1/4 cup of flaxseed meal
1 tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup Honey
4 large eggs
1/4 cup olive oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin pan very well if you are not using cupcake holders. Mix the dry ingredients and than add the rest of the ingredients. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes, than put the mixture into the muffin pan and cook for 18 mins until toothpick comes out clean. Makes 12 muffins

Comments

  1. I'm a real big fan of flaxseed muffins! I can't wait to try this recipe out. The muffins look sooo amazing. They could so pass for chocolate muffins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every morning I put flax seeds on my oatmeal...I would love to try these muffins for a change..Much thanks for the recipe.Figtreeapps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts