Cajun Style Salmon...Well That's What My Husband Calls It!!

Whenever we eat salmon at the house my husband is the one to cook it. Now, he likes his salmon to have a very crispy outside crust. I told him that he is burning the salmon but he said he is not...its called cajun style. Ok, whatever he says!!! So i just sit back and let him work his magic.

The trick is to get the pan very hot...I would say medium high heat; pour the olive oil in the heated pan enough to coat the salmon and place the salmon in the hot pot searing for 4 minutes on each side if you want it well done.

The inside of the fish was still flaky and had a lot of flavor. I have to say when it comes to searing salmon my husband cajun style of way is the best.


Make Fridays A Little More Special Than Normal!!

Comments

  1. This looks amazing. I just had crusty salmon today. It was so delicious. I can imagine how this taste. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts