Creamy Mashed Cauliflower


I really enjoyed this recipe. I could not believe that it taste just like mashed potatoes. Some people like their mashed potatoes chunky, but I like mine to have a smooth consistency like butter. And that is what I got when making this recipe.  I added 3 cloves of garlic which gave it a fabulous garlic flavor. The cream cheese made it smooth and creamy. The butter added more flavor to the dish by making it butterylicious. If you like, you can add some parmesan cheese, yumme!!! I love this stuff….Enjoy!!!

Ingredients:
1 head of Cauliflower
3 oz of Cream Cheese
3 cloves garlic (you can use less)
1/8 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
3 tbs. of melted butter (you can add more)
Parmesan cheese (optional)

Clean and cut cauliflower up into small pieces. Cook in a pot of boiling water until cauliflower is soft. I added my garlic cloves to the boiling water. Drain well and pat dry cauliflower. You want to release all of the excess water from the cauliflower. You can use paper towels for this process. After that is done, you can puree your cauliflower in a blender or food processor. Adding the garlic, cream cheese, white pepper, salt and butter until smooth. Adjust taste after its done.

Garnish with whatever you like!!





Make Fridays A Little More Special Than Normal!!

Comments

Popular Posts