Green Apple Mojito for Saint Patrick’s Day

mojito


My husband and I are not fans of alcohol beverages but in Puerto Rico the mojito was my favorite cocktail. I tried not to drink to many of these little minty citrus drinks but the flavors were so unbelievable that I had to have more than one. So, I decided to create my own version of this minty cocktail and add a little Saint Patrick’s Day twist.  Since I am creating this drink at home I have to make sure it’s alcohol free. So virgin apple mojito….here we go!!!!  Happy Saint Patrick’s Day Everyone

Ingredients:
2 limes, juice
2 tbsp. of honey
2 green apples, juiced
3 springs mint
Soda or carbonated water
3 drops of yellow food coloring
1 drop of green food coloring

Mint Springs muddle with honey and lime juice. Apple juice added top with soda water. Add the food coloring. Garnished with lime and spring mint leaves.



Make Fridays A Little More Special Than Normal!!





Comments

  1. What a great cocktail, and fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We wanted to inform you that this post has been selected as a Featured Archive Post on our site for the last two weeks of March 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts