Homemade Brownies in 6 Steps




I know it’s been a while, but I’m back!!! Today I am showcasing my homemade brownies. My husband can’t eat granulated sugar so when it comes to baking, I really have to substitute that sugar. Thank god he can have honey!!! We have jars of honey stored in our cabinets. It’s unbelievable!! So when I decided to make brownies I knew this little dessert was going to be difficult. Everything had to be unsweetened from the chocolate bars to the coco powered. Ya’ll I do not like the taste of unsweetened chocolate, yuck. So, instead of using sugar to sweeten these little chocolate bombs, I used honey and lots of it. And you know what guys they came out great. I have to say they taste just like the real thing, LOL. The wonders of owner jars of honey. Enjoy!!! I also included a step-by-step photo instruction.


Ingredients:
6 ounces unsweetened chocolate ( you can use bittersweet)
8 tablespoon butter, room temperature
2 large eggs
2 cups Honey ( you can use sugar)
1 tablespoon unsweetened Hershey Coco powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder









Over medium low heat, I prefer using a double broiler for this, melt the butter and than add the chocolate bars to melt down. Remove from heat once the chocolate has melted and cool to room temperature. Combine the eggs, coco powder, salt, vanilla, honey, and baking powder in a different bowl. Whisk well. Add the cooled chocolate to the egg mixture and whisk well. Add the flour to the mixture. In a cake pan pour the mixture. I sprinkle the top of the batter with crush pecans, that’s only optional. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree pre-heated oven or until brownies are tooth pick clean. Next step:  allow them to cool.  Time to cut & eat!! Made 15 brownies


Make Fridays A Little More Special Than Normal!!



Comments

Popular Posts