Growing WheatGrass

wheatgrass


Oh, How much i love thee wheatgrass!!! So much that i blend it in my smoothies whenever i get a chance to. I just adore this little power house green food. It's packed with so many nutritional benefits like Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin A, E, & B. It also contains twelve amino acids and other vital minerals the body needs. By drinking wheatgrass juice it helps the body produce more red blood cells and yes we do need those little red blood cells to carry oxygen to the body. Today i had a handful of wheatgrass in my smoothie. Remember It's all about living and eating happy, healthy, and good!! So from my kitchen to yours, Cheers!!

Growing WheatGrass:

Here is a wonderful website that gives you some great information on the benefits of drinking Wheatgrass

Don't forget to drink up!!!


Make Fridays A Little More Special Than Normal!!


Comments

  1. The other day I saw at PetsMart that they sell wheat grass plants for dogs. I'm assuming they're good for human consumption too. I might buy one next time and try it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts